Treasure Island - part 2

The next day they reached the harbour of Treasure Island. Silver took some sailors to the island.

"What's he planning?" thought Jim. He jumped into one of the boats before it left.

On the island, Jim hid. He saw Silver kill two sailors because they didn't want to become pirates. Jim felt sick. He ran to Rum Cove. Suddenly, he saw a strange man.

"My name's Ben Gunn", said the man. "I heard about Treasure Island when I was on Captain Flint's ship. Later I came here on another ship. We wanted Flint's treasure, but we didn't find it. In the end my shipmates left me here."

Jim told him that Flint was dead. Then he talked about his friends, and their problems with Silver.

Ben said, "Silver was on Flint's ship, too. Don't tell him that I'm here!"

"Don't worry", said Jim. "But can you help us?"

"Yes", said Ben, "for a thousand pounds. And i want to go back to England. Tell your friends."

"They're on the Hispaniola. I need a boat", said Jim.

 Ben Gunn showed Jim his boat, behind a white rock. Suddenly, they heard ship's gun.  They ran in the direction of the noise. Finally, they reached Captain Flint's ship old fort.

"Look at the flag", said Ben Gunn. "Your friends are here. Tell them I can help. They can come and find me." Ben Gunn ran off, and Jim went inside fort.

To be continued.
wait for the next story, yaa~ ☺

source: book of  Network SB 1B

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

free counters